on Wednesday, May 18, 2011
12 different anime eyes

Anime's eyes

Lately I've been having some trouble of figuring which of this character is who or who. I kinda see what some professional artist see when they see my drawings now, mostly my characters look the same because of their hear shape, nose, and eyes. I don't have any trouble when it comes to the hair, but eye style, most definitely.

So I've practiced a lot drawing some eyes using preferences and I managed to find other animes eyes that looks similar like the eyes that I used on my characters. Not exactly but almost similar. 

Though probably to some of you, when you look at these drawings, you'd maybe see them all look a like. Yes, I agree they do. In my defense, it is because I use the same style. Different types of eyes but all with the same style. I am sorry for that, but I have not learned that much about anime. But I do hope you enjoy this. :D