on Thursday, May 19, 2011


I drew this last week during Sociology Class because I was so lost in thought. I kept thinking about what was I going to draw for the next chapter of my 'MBL' manga ... but seriously, I was having a major artblock ! Killing some time I drew my lecturer, Sir Charles while he was talking at the front. Then I drew Aoi - chan posing like I did while listening to my lecturer. Then it hits me ! Why not put him in the manga ? That was a great a idea, and still is ! You see, Sir Charles is one of the funniest person that I have ever met. And he's definitely the perfect person to be the sensei that Aoi - chan can console with. :D

Here's the plot. A new substitute teacher have just arrived in **** high school. Being a teacher at a young age, which is 21, with an out going attitude, Aoi - chan took noticed of Kudou Jeon sensei. After everyone in the school has left, Jeon sensei said something to Aoi - chan as he passed her by in the hall way which intrigued Aoi - chan more on him and decided to follow him home for some reason. But unexpectedly, she was shocked to find out that Jeon sensei was her new neighbour. She then figured out how Jeon sensei knew about her secret and tried console with him. .... Man, I really am bad in writing this kind of stuff.