on Monday, June 6, 2011
A bleeding hero

This drawing was inspired by one of my new favourite song 'Holding out for a hero' by Frou Frou. The song is basically about a person who desires a hero who is strong enough to protect them. Though th song doesn't actually related to any of my stories nor characters, yet. The song is too good that I really wanted to draw about it. Since none of characters have anything to do with it, I decided to make random new (probably) temporary characters. Two soldiers(?) battling two villains for reasons I don't know even know of. As you can see, one of the soldier is down and obviously he was defenseless. Therefore the other soldier had to protect him but then he ended up sacrificing himself by taking the last shoot of death... *shrug shoulder* who knows what happened. He died and became a hero to the soul he saved who in the end destroyed the two villains as revenge for killing his hero. Yeah. That's the best idea I came up with.

P.S Base on the song along with the drawing, they seems to be implied on having a hidden forbidden relationship or something. The two soldiers. So... probably this is a  shounen ai action drawing(?).