on Friday, June 3, 2011
Enthusiastic much !

It - has - been - two - TWO MONTHS since I last used my pen tablet ! Why ? Well because my laptop, the one that I used to use and had my tablet installed in it was formatted due to some unknown reasons ... T_T .... and unfortunately, after I got it back, I have to install my tablet in it again but apparently ... my cd installer went missing. Yeah. Damn. Though afterwards I didn't bother about it. I thought about buying a new tablet, the Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch 2, and install it in that laptop. Though then ! I got a new laptop instead ! As much as how happy I was, I was frustrated also. Now that I have a laptop, am I just only gonna browse the internet and do my assignment with it ? Heck. No. I - have - to - install the tablet as soon as possible ! To the internet !!!

And voila ! Found the driver ! Downloaded it ! Installed the tablet ! And WHOAH ! New drawing ! Like WHOAH !!! Hahahaha :d And so I made this ! Enjoy.