on Monday, June 6, 2011
I'll never leave you alone

So.... this drawing was inspired by another one of my favourite song also. Heck, I always draw about the song that I like only. This was inspired by "Whisper in the dark"by the Skillet ! They are - the - I mean Skillet is the alternative word of 'Awesome'. Seriously. Their songs blasted the roof of my house. Which was cool. And awesome. Anyway, about the drawing. I really need to control my 'tickle' gland. When I said 'tickle', I mean puke. Yeah. Puke. I really REALLY don't like drawing a girl and a boy being in 'love'. It's just ewwy. Though if the girl have short hair like a guy, that's an exception. Because then it would look like two guys being in 'love'. Which means they're gay. Yeah. Gay. Better. Straight. Sex. Babies. No no. But putting aside that, I would still draw this kind of drawing just to satisfy my fans. Whatever. Her ya go. Enjoy you straightassess. :D