on Thursday, June 16, 2011
YEAY !!! :icontonguewaggleplz:


Hahaha oh my god ! This is my first no background artwork. Check out the drawing without the background at this link http://mizymiyajima.deviantart.com/art/Who-got-the-cookie-213411472 now ! I can't believe all this tie like gimp can remove the background ! Like seriously ? Now ya tell me ?! That is so way too easy than photoshop ! Man, seriously, I nee to calm down right now! I'm too hype.

:iconimegacameplz:

Anyway, about this drawing .... hmmm nyeh, I got nothin to say about it. This drawing was totally off random. I just wanted to draw something simple just to try the background removal thing using gimp. But though, in the end, it doesn't seem simple as I thought I was trying to. Oh well. All that matter is that I learned something that I should have learned 20 years ago. .... Yes. I was -3 years old back then.

:iconiloveitplz: