on Thursday, July 7, 2011
My DeviantArt ID

 I felt so frustrated about my previous DeviantArt ID, so yea, made this, A new one. Duh ! Hahaha lol :d

First thing first. No. I am not emo. I have nothing against emo nor dislike emo. Though I am not one, but I do dress up like one sometime. :iconrlyplz: I really like them actually, coz' like most emo that I've seen or meet are all very stylish from head to toe. I was so envious of them that I tried their being an emo once .... but my emo cousin said that I was TOO 'optimistic' o be an emo ...... seriously, what the hell.
But oh well,at least I can dress like one without even being one. .... Red and black looks awesome on me. :iconimsrspervplz:
Anyway about this drawing. It's just another new ID drawing of mine. The usuall about me stuff. Oh I don't know if you noticed the flying cat, but that's one of my cat, Belang. Also would naturally be called 'Little Bastard' by me.


This is the first layer before I drew the intro layer with all those black and red paint spilling. Here we have my little bastard, Belang and myself throwing him after using him for a brush. Yes. I love him 'that' much. He love me so much also as he love ruining everything in my house. :)

My world by *MizyMiyajima on deviantART

Here's the one that I posted at DeviantArt. This one doesn't have a background, I removed it by using GIMP. Enjoy peep.