on Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Hangin' out !

It has been a while since I last draw this kind of drawing. Traditional drawing that is. This was the last one that I drew, about like 7 months ago. It's not that I stopped drawing using the traditional way, it's just that ... I don't know exactly know what to draw anymore. Been busy with college and stuff.

Anyway, in this drawing ... in the top row from left are Misuzawa Kazuki, Kanegawa Aoi. J, and Endo Jirou. Bottom from left are Uchida Satoru and Lee Kanou. Just some random drawing of them hanging out somewhere in someplace. Probably at Kanou's apartment or something.

Drawing this I used 'Suzuki Tsuta's' drawing style. She is one of my favourite yaoi mangaka and also one of my idol ! She inspired me so much to learned about the human anatomy, because her drawings are so realistic like and I was so overwhelmed by her drawings.