on Thursday, May 19, 2011
Discipline me !

I'm pretty sure that I've never posted this in my old art blog. I wonder why ... hmm anyway. These are some scenes from my oneshot manga, 'Discipline me!'. Now I'm gonna tell anything about this manga just yet because I have not yet finished plotting it. Though what I can tell is that this is not yaoi and don't actually have any yaoi or shonen ai scene at all. I'm not just into yaoi you know, normal comedy manga are great too.

Though ... I still draw the girl character like a boy. It's not that I don't or can't draw an actual girl, it's just that I find girl with feminine look kind of threatening ... who knows why. Not that I don't like girls like that, I'm just not fond of girls like those.

So anyway ! This drawing was inspired by 'Yankee - kun to Megane - chan'. The comedies are exquisitely hilarious and the drawings are great. Very great. Truly Yoshikawa Miki has become another one of my idol. :D