on Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Let's go home

Another one of my old drawing, digital drawing. This was the first digital drawing that I succeeded almost perfectly. I used Portable Paint Tool Sai or Portable Sai and a Bamboo Wacom Tablet to make this. I think it took me about 4 days to finish this and was exhausting ! Before starting this, I spent probably a week reading lots of tutorials on how to use SAI properly. I managed to learned lots of the basic and was able to use some of the techniques on how to colour the skin and hair also eyes.

In this drawing, Aoi - chan is shorter than Satoru - kun. Actually she was until few months ago I decided to make it more complicated by making her taller than Satoru - kun, a little bit taler. Currently she's 168 cm tall, 3 cm taller than Satoru - kun. Jirou's still taller than both of them ... well taller than all the other characters actually. About 191 cm, even though he's the youngest than most of them.

I don't wanna talk much about this drawing anymore. It is really old, like so 8 months ago ! And it has lots and lots of errors. But oh well, even since this drawing, I improved a lot. I don't mind posting this. :D