on Thursday, May 19, 2011



I'm not a korean fan to be honest, but I do like some of their singing group. I only three to be specific actually,which Big Bang, f(x) and Teen top. Big Bang and f(x) have been going on for a long while though, but the they weren't the first or second korean group that I like. It was actually Teen Top. Teen Top has only started their debut like at the end of 2010, like that is so not long ago right ? They started off fresh and they become one of the top group in just a few months. They are awesome ! They're young, their average age is 17. All six of them are between 17 to 19 years old. I'm not into them just because they are good looking, but how awesome their songs are. They're fresh and up the beat ! Just like Big Bang and f(x) !

Anyway, since I like the group, I also like each of the members. But when it comes to 'pair', I love L.Joe and Chunji. L.Joe is so handsome and Chunji is so beautiful ! I love the proportion of their faces, so ... how do you say, proportional perfect. Really, truly perfectly beautiful. That is why I drew this drawing. I'm not good at drawing using preferences, nor copying, tracing, and animelize. I assure you, I don't have the talent at all. But anyway, do enjoy.